 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 68
Re: Cut Rate Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 05:26:07 GMT

"Greg Howell" <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
HI all,

I know this post really belongs somewhere under shopping, but it's really • only
a Chicago thing, and therefore, a GMLUG thing.

So, here goes.

There is a store in Chicago near the corners of Division and Central • called
Cut Rate Toys. Mant they are REALLY cut rate. I walked out of there today, • $145
lighter, but the same trip to TRU would have made me $300 in the poor • house!

They have many older sets, (I went for so Divers and Technic stuff) and a
selection of new sets also. Here are some examples:

Mindstorms Robotics Invention set:   $165
Deep Reef Refuge:   $20! (with coupon from Wed. Tribune kid sec.)

WHERE IS THIS??  I want some Divers stuff...for the funky corridor wall
add-ons.  I wonder, could you part with some?  Bring pieces to the fest, if
so :)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114