 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Cut Rate Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 05:18:40 GMT

HI all,

I know this post really belongs somewhere under shopping, but it's really only
a Chicago thing, and therefore, a GMLUG thing.

So, here goes.

There is a store in Chicago near the corners of Division and Central called
Cut Rate Toys. Mant they are REALLY cut rate. I walked out of there today, $145
lighter, but the same trip to TRU would have made me $300 in the poor house!

They have many older sets, (I went for so Divers and Technic stuff) and a
selection of new sets also. Here are some examples:

Mindstorms Robotics Invention set:   $165
Deep Reef Refuge:   $20! (with coupon from Wed. Tribune kid sec.)

Well it keeps going from there. Not all prices are stellar, but the majority of
them are cheeper than most sales, and those are everyday prices.

I just thought that you all would like to know. I'm glad I do!

GREG

http://khamsin.homestead.com/home.html

Lurkers beware, GMLUG will get you...