 Space / 3124
Re: My Design-A-Civvie MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:29:28 GMT

    Oh man, Jeff that Tug is really cool. When I first saw it I thought it
had a nice shape-- modular but not without an inovative design like many
modular creations tend to be. I love the vertical orientation. Then I saw
all the pictures and read the great specs and story. This things brilliant.
Those turntables rock. I also love how the engines were isolated to reduce
dangerous vibrations. I can almost hear the rumble of the engines and see
this big wall of dark rock next to the ship. I want to make a hard- sci fi
ship so bad now. I also want a pint really bad now. : )
    You've really done a good job with this. Very technical but not drab at
all.

    Jon.

--
Starship Bardiel