 Space / 3140
Re: My Design-A-Civvie MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:27:48 GMT

You mean like your friends and stuff? I only thought you and your wife were
judging... oh well, it'll be more fair this way!

And I personally still think Jeff is gonna win, but Bob Hayes has some
excellent models as well... hmmm... it's not gonna be pretty... good thing I'm
not judging, yikes...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Actually, I don't even know who is going to win, because I'm having a couple
other people help me judge, and then I'm going to average the results...
that way it comes out more randomly, and more "fair."

~M