 Space / 3145
Re: My Design-A-Civvie MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 04:58:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:

Wow,

I really like the tug, and I'm impressed with your ability to work with
current physical laws.  I just need to get some of those big technic gears,
now.

George

Thanks!  Regarding the turntables, they're part number W779876 at
http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com
which I imagine is Lego Dacta part 9876, if there's any logic to the world. :)

I also have an image of the stripped-down arrangement on brickshelf:

The green-coloured areas rotate together, and the blue-coloured areas rotate
together.  This is what's at the core of the tug's rotator cuff.

I've also used single turntables as the bases for turrets on large vessels,
because of the fact that a minifig can squeeze through if you raise one arm.

Regards,
Jeff Elliott