 Space / 3137
Re: My Design-A-Civvie MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:54:00 GMT

Mladen Pejic wrote:

Pssssttt... Jeff, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret... you're gonna win.

Really outstanding work Jeff, your models are so realistic, and detailed! Man I
can't compete with your stuff, you're just *too* good!

BTW I'm serious about you winning, if I had 500 dollars on me, I would bet
on your models...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

*blush*   Well, thanks for your vote of confidence; personally, I like
Bob Hayes' Hyperspace Dart a *lot*.  I'm glad he didn't enter it until
Friday, 'cuz I might not have managed to finish the Tug otherwise... too
demoralized :)  Cheers, Bob!

You know what the best part of the contest is, though?  Being pushed to
actually *finish* something, and to do your best.  We all win on that
count.  There are some *outstanding* models in that contest.  I don't
envy Mark and his friends their job of picking best of category or
best overall.  All I hope at this point is that everyone is a good
sport about the results, and that we don't sour Mark's acheivement
by being negative about anything once it's done.  Win or lose, I
intend to congratulate the winners and the other entries alike, and
thank Mark for a job well done.  I hope you all do the same!

Oh - I also put in a third entry this week, but for *some*reason*,
Mark didn't put it up on the contest page.  Sigh. <wink> :)

But here it is - check out my microfig scale personal vehicle,
the Duster:

A close-up of the Duster, and a picture of a number of Dusters in
traffic.  It's very retro-UFO style.  :)

Thanks,

Jeff Elliott