  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2801 – 2820 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RIS 2.0 PreAlpha SDK

(...) Thanks. I've noticed the Firmware File size is HUGE Almost 25K! Ouch... I've sent the following points already to the LEGO feedback. If any of you agree I strongly suggest you do the same. Power in numbers... "This is a comment on the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  New Blacktron I Creations

Well, I got tired of never building any MOCs, and decided that the first thing to do was to use up all those Blacktron parts I've been acquiring on eBay. The results may be seen on my new Space Creations web page (WARNING - the images are all on one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

Mladen Pejic wrote in message ... (...) possibilities (...) The nice thing about modular is that you gain instant customizeability. (...) you (...) When I first got the challenger cockpit and some containers together, I was immediately pleased with (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Favorite castles?

(...) Now that I have YC, it's my favorite. It's made of sandstone, and it has lots of troops. Not just heroes, but regular guys. And I think it has high playabilty, and parts you can't get anywhere else. Plus I just like the way it looks. Those big (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")

(...) [sigh]... Yes, of course... Excuse me, I have to re-boot my brain now.... [*THWACK*] [*THWACK*] [*THWACK*] There, all better... (Ignore that hole in the wall next to my desk... ;-) Thanks, Franklin (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  tour of the northern Brisbane toy shops

I left my cosy orbit of the outer western suburbs and went on a voyage of discovery and exploration into the northern suburbs of Brisbane. Armed only with a Yellow Pages (to find them), a credit card (to buy them), and a Holden Commodore (to carry (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: How does one become a "Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)" member?

(...) :) "Relax, it's only 1's and 0's." - The Network Illuminati is one of my favorite non-serious games, ranking up there with Hunta (Yes, El Presidente!) and Family Business (Up against the wall!) Although lately I've been getting hooked on silly (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  FT/FA: King's Castle

"Auction" only in that the best offer will get the set: WANTED: to be buried in black and gray bricks and plates, gray corner walls, black wall sections (any print), or any older castle minifigs FOR TRADE: An excellent condition, complete, 6080 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: NELUG Brickwars 04/01/00 pics are up.

(...) Agreed - the most spectacular actions of the game were indeed the destructions ... you may notice the armored car in the pictures has spouts of flame coming from the hatch - that was the handiwork of a spaceninja tossing grenades. Another (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: NELUG Brickwars 04/01/00 pics are up.

(...) idea (...) One trick I've found that works well in that regard is to pretend you "forgot" about the 200-pt. limit. I'll tell you what though, having a more balanced force will help you win and all that, but a month after the game is over (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Wanted

NEEDED: Classic Yellow Castle accessories: shield with red sticker with cross, black visor, shield with purple sticker with yellow clubs Black bullet helms and black flared neck helms Lots of red and blue epaulets Black Shako hats ( I recently (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Penrith Plaza Pirate Post 08/04/00

Thanks to Peter.C, I thought I would checkout Penrith Plaza. I have given this it's own post to hopefully flush out any other AFOL's in Sydney. Well the display consists of seven plexiglass enclosed booths with as you probably have guessed pirate (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Wants/trades/sale list

Okay, I've been sitting on too many projects for too long so it's time to get myself moving. But that also means this post will be kind of scattered, so bear with me. parts wants: 1 brown "rope" bridge, and brown straight ladder (Forestman's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  My forestmen loss

OK, I know some people out there have lost much more during their dark ages... I just feel like bickering so if you don't mind... I'll proceed now... When I was six and a half, I moved (back) to Israel from Kansas, US. The first set I got in Israel (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings)

(...) Very impresive. Excelent use of BURPS and wall peices. I love the way you built the castle over water and worked it so well into the interior. Cant wait to see it completed. Cale (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) John's project helped me get inspired over the weekend, and I decided to implement the basement/wall plans I've been working on. It turned nicely into a five-story keep, more-or-less in the style of Odawara Castle. The first story is a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) 3x3x6 castle wall corner in brown. One obvious use is that if one gets so many 1/2 octagon pieces that one is at a total loss as to how to use them is that one can slightly increase the height of a tree or two (of course it only takes 18 sets (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!

(...) The Inn looks great Shiri. Those are some pretty tight rooms on the second floor but I do like the layout and how you used the angled doors to fit everything in. I also noticed the one outside corner in red and the one other read slope mixed (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.517)

  Re: More accurate hand? (was Re: Work-in-progress improved minifig arm)

(...) Well, at first glance, using a spear as pointer, it looked like 17 degrees to me also. However, I did the following and came up with 14.5 degrees: 1. Lay a minifig up next to a piece of paper, with the hand in the up position and a spear in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

measurement
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!

(...) Thanks! I thought that three rooms are not enough... The beds are also designed to conserve space, although I don't have close-up pics. The are centered on 2 1x1 rounds, and the rounds are restraightened by using 2x1 tiles w/center stud... (I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.517)

More:  Next Page >>