 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5541
5540  |  5542
Subject:
Wants/trades/sale list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:20:35 GMT

Okay, I've been sitting on too many projects for too long so it's time to get
myself moving.  But that also means this post will be kind of scattered, so
bear with me.

parts wants:

1 brown "rope" bridge, and brown straight ladder  (Forestman's Crossing)
8 1x4 black tiles
8 1x6 shallow grey arches
raised baseplate for Fire Breathing Fortress
6 grey inverted slopes, the tall ones, 2x1x3
6 grey bricks, 1x2x5  (again, tall ones)
those two werid slopes from the front of a King's Mountain Fortress,
  in black, double convex, 2x2x3
two top masts from the Caribbean Clipper  (the same one used in the front)
2 1x6 hinge plates  with 2 and 3 fingers on the ends
I need the same plate as above in blue, with the matching 1x6 blue plate like
the one in King's Carraige #6044
2 black fences, the taller ones, 1x4x2
2 black bars, partsref #2486
Minifig needs:  any kind of forestwomen, or a castle maiden from the King's
Mountain Fortress!  Also need a forestman with blue collar and arms.  I also
need a couple of green pointy hats and a brown one.

Now for what I have.  I do have some sealed sets which I would also sell for
prices listed, but I could trade 'em too.  Prices for sets do not include
postage.

Sealed
#6090, Royal Knight's Castle   $110
#6250  Cross Bone Clipper   $40
#4012  Police Boat    $25
#6311  Grey Curved Road Plates
#6710  Blactron Landing Plates
#6038  Wolfpack Renegades
lots of Fright Knights
#6027  Bat Lord's Catapult
#6029  polybag
#6007  Bat Lord
#6031  Fright Force

other sets I could part with:

#8050 Technic Universal Building Set with motor  in box, mostly complete
#565  Moon Landing from 1975  with nice box and instructions, 95% complete.
And ifthe right deal comes along I could be persuaded to part with my #6389
Fire Control Center.  It's not perfect, but with box and instrctions.

And I got lots of parts!  Classic space, later space minifigs (no Blacktron I,
but I do have Blactron II), lots of race minifigs, castle minifigs like Royal
Knights and chainmail torsos, Imperial Soldiers from Pirates, extra Carribean
Clipper sails, mast base from the Clipper, YELLOW TUDOR WALL (just one),
Majistos complete and not complete, lots of printed parts, etc.  You name it,
and I'll look.

And I am always looking to add a few sets that I don't have to my pile.  I
need later classic space like the Solar Power Transporter, Terrestrial Rover,
Modular Space Transport, Uranium Search Vehicle, and Alien Moonstalker.

I need the Forestman's Hideout, Majisto's Tower, and Majisto's Magical
Workshop.

From Pirates I want a Renegade Runner, Imperial Flagship, and Lagoon Lock Up.

So there you have it, that's enough for now.  I'll consider any kind of deals!
Joseph Morrison
Pittsburgh, PA