 Castle / 4001
Re: Favorite castles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Now here's something to ponder...

What's your favorite castle set made by TLC (no MOCs Please :-)? And please
explain *why*. I'm really interested.

Now that I have YC, it's my favorite. It's made of sandstone, and it has lots
of troops. Not just heroes, but regular guys. And I think it has high
playabilty, and parts you can't get anywhere else. Plus I just like the way it
looks. Those big prefab wall sections used in more modern castles are boring.

Thanks, Henk, for helping me realise my wish.

++Lar