 Castle / 4008
Re: Favorite castles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:09:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rob Drechsel writes:
This isn't really a castle , but was a castle like building, the 6071
Forestmens Crossing.  I liked it because it came with some weird (to me)
pieces, like the bridge and the brown ladder.  I was also six years old.

Hehe, I just got this set today! Gotta admit I love it, the minifigs are
really good (wench! Green w/black-armored torso!) The bridge is great (my
first!) and the baseplate is even better. I know have two of these BPs and
they hook together quite nicely, creating a large river...tres cool! :-)

-Shiri