  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2321 – 2340 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Castle Wall Piece Weight

I know this sounds a bit stupid- but never owning a castle or pirate base, I'm planning on buying some castle walls off bricklink. What I want to know is how much one generic castle wall piece (such as the grey ones on the side of the gaurded (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  make error in Linux build for LegOS 0.2.4

I haven't spent much time analyzing this yet but here is the log. This seems familar somehow but I can't remember why. I checked my 0.2.3 area and it builds fine. I've been diff'ing makefiles but nothing leaps out so far. Note that I do make twice. (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

I have the answer: Castle Wall Pieces that are mixes of old grays and news. No, not four types of pieces. ONE wall piece that contains all four colors in it. Think about it, if you make the wall pieces look like bricks made of all four colors, you (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

(...) I would buy lots of either black or grey wall pieces because you can then build large structures easier and faster. And then, with any type of building, the larger the building becomes, the smaller the wall piece becomes. Because if you're (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Zoo area for GATS

(...) or an Elephant parade, or maybe we could inset all those minifig horses into the wall. A nice idea. Just so I understand, the mosaic would be on the face of the wall, not on the top of the wall, right? From the park1.jpg pic that you (...) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) Why map? Just build a bot that keeps a feeler on the left wall, and turns left if it loses the wall. You'd never go down the same hallway twice, and there's much less programming. (...) And/or that it may have no wheels! Daniel "Dan'l" Miller (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Near Final Ruleset

(...) The colour of the wall can be any colour you want. There is a "guideline" that suggests a white wall will help with robot identification, but my tests have shown that the only thing the light sensor sees is the actual light. If you feel a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) The subject of standards and projects usually causes me annoyance: I tend to think that standards can be too restrictive, and often end up being exclusive rather than inclusive. There are, of course exceptions, and this certainly seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: CCC?

(...) Perhaps this all can be best explained by going to the CCC homepage: (URL) to answer your question.. there are two types of CCC creations: wall pieces and houses. Wall pieces just have to hook up in the standard method of joining.. Houses just (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) I am very pro-customs, but I want to understand this conceptually -- you want to timber wooden walls? [note: brown = wood, right?] Anyway, if you think some kind of painting masks might help, have a look at this URL (at the top of the page are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  mini-moc: wall unit with murphy bed

when i can, when i feel inspired, when i have just the right pieces, i really like to furnish the houses that i make. when i don't have time to make the house and i still want to build something, then i just build the furnishings. this wall unit (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Lego hangovers?

you haven't been to a wamalug meeting, start at 9 or 10 in the morning, end around midnight(usually, yesterday was an exception). 99 BURPs on the wall, 99 BURPs on the wall, take one down, pass it around... 98 BURPs on the .... :) -Chris (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?

Frederick Paepke wrote in message <7hjc8skd261fdp6m8fr...ax.com>... (...) Yea, y'all can send yours to me and I'll dispose of them (meanwhile keeping the 2 black 3x3 low slope corners, the black spiral staircase, the castle wall bits, the log wall (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar

(...) I think this is a fantastic idea! I'd love to see this come about! (...) I think we have enough of everything under our collaborative belts to be able to include quite a bit - more on this in a minute, but I think we might be able to have (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: how perfect....

re: cell wall construction OK, here is what was decided upon and from now on we will never again argue about whether the cell walls are bricks or plates!! We took a vote and more people put up their hands for plates then bricks. The other issue is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I agree. Castle wall pieces are not nearly as universally useful as plain old bricks and plates. You can make a Castle wall piece with bricks, plates, and an arch - but it's tough to make a car or a mecha out of Castle wall pieces. Marc Nelson (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Castle wall idea - using 3 x 3 x 6 Corners

(...) I wonder if it would be harder to get a ladder up to a wavy wall, though. (...) In fact, it doesn't. That principle only holds true if the oblique angle tends to deflect shot into open air. If it deflects shot into a pocket point of the (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Best set for castle that is out now ...

(...) the Guarded Inn is probably the best for your buck these days in terms of pieces for new castles. If you consider postage etc, you could get about three of these for the same money you would spend on just one King Leo's Castle. That's 15 grey (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  My first part: Fabuland Wall frame 2 x 6 x 7 Frame  [DAT]

Hello all, Recently I've started with making Fabuland parts for LDraw. Finally I've finished my first parts. A Fabuland wall frame and a Fabuland window, which can be combined to form a Fabuland window element. As these are my first parts, they are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

What I'm after are brown walls with the black tudor pattern. I like the idea of stickers, but will need some pointers/hints/sugge...ell-me-how on printing clear stickers (is that possible? just having the black stipes on a clear background so the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

More:  Next Page >>