 Castle / 18240
Re: CCC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:23:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Thorn wrote:
At 12:16 PM 10/13/2003, you wrote:
it stands for Classic Castle City

Aha. This warrants another question: occasionally I see a MOC that is
"CCC-compatible". What does that mean? Is there a standard method of
building a CCC MOC or is there just a standard connection method of joining
more than one CCC-compatible MOC?

Thanks,
~Mike

Perhaps this all can be best explained by going to the CCC homepage:

http://www.classic-castle.com/ccc/standard.html

But to answer your question.. there are two types of CCC creations: wall pieces
and houses.  Wall pieces just have to hook up in the standard method of
joining.. Houses just have to sit on plates (not baseplates) - examples of both
can be seen on the CCC homepage under the link that says CCC creations.

any other questions? either ask here, or you can email me, the workhorse behind
the CCC standard at glencaer at classic-castle dot com

-lenny