 Trains / 3698
Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:24:53 GMT

Frederick Paepke wrote in message
<7hjc8skd261fdp6m8frugjtqugn5jbcumi@4ax.com>...
I hate to reply to my own post, but if I'm reading all the replies
correctly:

6497 is worthless. Correct?

Yea, y'all can send yours to me and I'll dispose of them (meanwhile keeping
the 2 black 3x3 low slope corners, the black spiral staircase, the castle
wall bits, the log wall bits, the 4x4 tire rim [which is used for the
boiler], the brown 3x3 Technic pulleys and a few other bits). Ok, so not ALL
of that stuff is useful for trains, but most of it actually could be put to
use.

I'd say if you get them for a low enough price, it's got plenty of useful
parts (and no Timmy!).

And hey, the engine is even sort of 8-wide so John Neal should like it...

Frank