 Trains / 3692
Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:53:10 GMT

I hate to reply to my own post, but if I'm reading all the replies
correctly:

6497 is worthless. Correct?

Fred.

Frederick Paepke <paepkef@net-link.net> wrote:

Hello!

I'm an AFOL who's waiting on his first LEGO train set to show up in
the mail this week. I noticed that S@H has 6497 on special this week
and I was wondering how useful it is for parts. Is there anything
useful in this set?

Thanks!

Fred.