 Trains / 3672
Re: Q: How useful is "6497 Twisted Time Train" for LEGO trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 07:20:38 GMT

The problem is that the ONLY piece I want out of those sets is the train nose, I
don' even want the rest of the set near me ;-)

Tim Strutt wrote:

Hmmm...
I don't know if you'd be interested, but I've been holding onto a couple
of those sets (6493). They're MISB with a little shelf wear.
I picked them up in the hopes of one day doing exactly what you plan to,
but since the likeliness of me getting my hands on a 4558 are slim, I
could be tempted to sell or trade them.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
Speaking of Time Suckers, does anyone have a couple of the grey train noses • out of
6493 Flying Time Vessel they'd want to trade/sell?  I have them on my Wants • page at
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

Now that I FINALLY own a 4558, I want to put grey noses on it (NO, I need to • keep
the black ones for a black 4558).

Richard Schamus wrote:

How useful, as far as "train" parts go? I think the only thing useful in the
whole lot for "train" is the log wall pieces as lumber cargo for a flatbed • car.
Other than that, who knows.

Rich

Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****

In lugnet.trains, Frederick Paepke writes:
Hello!

I'm an AFOL who's waiting on his first LEGO train set to show up in
the mail this week. I noticed that S@H has 6497 on special this week
and I was wondering how useful it is for parts. Is there anything
useful in this set?

Thanks!

Fred.

Tom Stangl