  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tapestry in 6091?

I only have a couple minutes, but I noticed something very odd on pages 16 and 17 of the new catalog. Looking on p.16, I saw what looked like a large Royal Knights symbol thru the gate of 6091. I passed it of as background until I saw the blue (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: Line Followers

(...) Just a thought (and the reason I still want to use real walls): by bumping into a wall, there are small orientation errors that are introduced (especially when hitting it at an angle). I just like tougher problems! :-) /Vlad (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: What is everyones favorite piece?

(...) There were 2 castles with the tudor wall piece. black falcons fortress had 1 in yellow and black knights castle had 2 in yellow. guarded inn had 1 in red. they were the only sets known to have them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: building a maze

(...) I tried using different colors, but it is difficult to make it work because of the limited range values of the light sensor. I got plenty of false readings, and I would like to be able to sense what is to be sensed without stopping... It (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

I wish I had time to post more on this right now, but suffice it to say there has been a lot of research on how humans and animals do this type of thing. Staying within a hallway without bumping into the walls is actual done by taking a mental (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

The synchro drive looks amazing, and I mistakenly left a printout of Wes's images where my 4-year-old could find it. I kept banging my head against the wall with my attempts for a reliable rack-and-pinion steering system 'bot, and, as I've already (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: Trans-blue pieces (was: Silver bricks)

(...) Those're light blue. They're refering to dark blue. :) Although the Spaceport sets do have 1x1 bricks and 2x2 cylinder bricks in Dark Blue. There are tons of dark blue pieces, including car roof hinges (4x4), pretty much all canopies, and the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  4x2ReVu: 2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker

Blackshark technicians race out of a hidden outpost in response to a bogus emergency signal from their commander while hidden enemy Raiders chuckle to themselves. Giving the gullible Blacksharks a few more minutes to position into the sites of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.aquazone)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  40 lots of Lego, Technic and Mindstorms parts on Ebay

Hello I am currently running around 40 misc lots of spare parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end on Wed. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (URL) LEGO Mindstorms - RCX (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: LEGOLAND Buildings....

Thanks Joe!! I saw your LEGO Window Tracery page. That was one that I printed a copy of a few months ago, and then was unable to get back to the website. So it is you! I thought your idea for LEGO Cathedral Windows was GREAT!!! I am using that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Re: RCX output

(...) The problem I have found with these is having to replace the dilithium crystals. I have found that the power levels drop significantly even with only minor crystal matrix deterioration. It makes it tough to power any serious application (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  [MN] Leftover Star Wars Pieces and more posted!

A bunch of parts left over from my last Star Wars parts auction. Mostly stuff that I forgot to list and some other new stuff. (URL) Lego 72 Dark Gray 1x2 Plates, 1 Top Stud No Bids Yet [MN] Lego 10 Black Space Cabins No Bids Yet [MN] Lego 14 Dark (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.542)

  Lego Parts Auction Announcement

Welcome all to my first Lego parts auction. Please visit the site below for a listing of all parts I have up for auction. Highlights Include; Lego Chain Dragons, Witches, and Skeletons Castle Wall Sections Weapons, Shields Bricks, Plates and much (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Trading for Brown ladders from 6061

I can also offer a wide selection of parts to trade, mostly spares leftover from a couple large collections I've recently purchased. If you have a wanted parts list of reasonable length (your top 50 parts wants at most) send it to me and I'll see (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  RE: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

An example of this effect is that spinning tunnel that Universal Studios has (had?) that was also featured in an episode of the Six Million Dollar Man (the Big Foot episodes, IIRC). The walls of the tunnel spin clockwise as you move through it. It (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: What is everyones favorite piece?

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:383635E9.800C13...ail.com... (...) this (...) 1 in (...) they (...) Well, after an evening of searching, I found the rest. :) I have one red Tudor wall and two angled walls from the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  In Need of Grey Castle Walls ...

Hi, all- Well, I'm finding myself in a quandary. In order to build a really good large modern warship, I need more grey 1x5x6 castle wall segments, without decorations. So, basically, I need these things--corners are also welcome, undecorated. Dark (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: Inspire me!

(...) previous (...) Here's two ideas I've been kicking around for a while- combine themes into a town. My two ideas are: 1.) Build a town on a medievil world where an advanced civilation has landed and given the inhabitants technology they're not (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

David Eaton wrote: Piggybacking here... (...) Mmm....$3 for a minifig and a fairly impressive small arsenal... I have a feeling that people are going to be picking up *plenty* of these sets as backbones of Bull armies...can anyone make out which (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.541)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) I'm gonna have to disagree with the "doesn't have a lot of interesting bits", but that's mostly due to my definition of "interesting" and "a lot". I liked the fact that it had: 2 sets of doors, dark grey wall sections, inverse red slopes, the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.541)

More:  Next Page >>