 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3300
3299  |  3301
Subject:
In Need of Grey Castle Walls ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:42:14 GMT

   Hi, all-

   Well, I'm finding myself in a quandary.  In order to build
   a really good large modern warship, I need more grey 1x5x6
   castle wall segments, without decorations.  So, basically, I need
   these things--corners are also welcome, undecorated.  Dark
   grey castle walls are also welcome.  Ideally, I'd like 12-14
   pieces, but the more the merrier.

   In return, I have many black and white castle walls and
   corners (although I'd love to hang on to them if I can); many
   decorated castle walls and corners (all but the BT-Is are negotiable,

   and no, I'm afraid I don't have any of the coveted Tudor walls),
   and I also have many recent Castle minifigs and just about anything
   else one can imagine from about 1980 forward (2x2x3 corner slopes,
   anyone?).  Get in touch with me, let me know you've got them and
   what your wish lists are, and we'll find a match.

   Thanks,

   Lindsay Frederick Braun