  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1941 – 1960 of about 30000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Actually, age seems to have little to do with it these days... Robert Rodriguez Directing Princess of Mars Source: The Hollywood Reporter Monday, March 1, 2004 Robert Rodriguez ("Spy Kids" series) is set to direct Edgar Rice Burroughs' science (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Site Down?

"Kai Brodersen" <kbrodersen@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Gtpp2M.1BJ@lugnet.com... (...) AFAIK it's been down for ages - someone asked the same question last month! I have a few of the ZIPs: Ackbar's B-wing AT-AT Lambda Shuttle Otana Outrider (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: The largest LEGO box is?

(...) I don't have 7740 in a box so can't say. But 6991 is massive. At least mine are. Could there be two versions of the packaging? I compared one of my unopened 6991s to my unopened 6339 airport shuttle and my newly arrived 6990 box. All (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Mars rover motorized

Of course, its possible to put the RCX into it, because all the motor stuff is at the bottom of the chassi. I am really not good with the finishing of my projects, but i will try hard to put the solar panels in it. The main goals I achieve in this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Selling someone else's work on Ebay

(...) Well, even if they copied your instructions verbatim it doesn't seem they've done anything illegal, since there was no restriction on use of your instructions. If they did indeed copy it and are using your work to profit (with their own (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: time-lapse

Hello Todd, (...) Just to add to the possibilities already suggested by others, QuickTime Pro can also do it: - Make sure the images all have the same name and are numbered in sequence - Open QuickTime Player - File -> Open Image Sequence (or (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: I need to know how to make a video that shows 4 views

(...) Eduardo, I checked out the company that makes VideoMach, Gromada.com, and read over what their software will do. I have no experience with the software, but from the sounds of it you can do this 4 views in one frame effect with a little bit of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: lego mindstorms

What can it do & Is it worth getting ... It all depends on you. If you are familiar with the Lego / Technics stuff already, use motors with it - now you can automate them. If you like / want to make mechanical things - this is and ideal set I bought (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Thoughts on Turning

How will the adder/subtractor help with your need for feedback in the turn ? Will you use your modified rotation sensor to somehow achieve this ? Also, I do not have a web page to put them on, but I built two modified versions of the second example (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

Here are 5 ideas of mine (although I don't claim to be the first to have thought of them) for an upcoming LDraw/LEdit package, in what is most likely to be increasing order of difficulty to implement. 1) Support for a "virtual filesystem" such as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) My point is that TLG should continue with the 9volt system until a new system is developed and available. Showing off our train layouts at train shows and telling visitors that it is discontinued for 2+ years will turn off the buying public (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Complex number theory (Was: God and the Devil and forgiveness)

(...) I finally figured out what it was about this statement that bothered me! Math (a valid part of logic, arguably) has real difficulty resolving even low-order functions on 4-dimensional complex numbers (1). There are at least two main camps of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Relative height of cars and cabooses

(...) Thanks James, Way more detail than I was looking for but your response is greatly appreciated. I really was just wondering what everyone was doing height wise, and if I needed to make my caboose taller (to make it as tall as my engine). I plan (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  rtlTrain4 - Couldn't post Sat night...

Well, let me be the first to post after the event, and let me begin by saying... I had a Great time!!! Derek's modules were just inspiring--the detail in the buildings, the roads and stuff, even right down to the custom built table that held up the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  magnet.dat

I think I can not use magnet.dat for the old Plate 2 x 4 with Magnet Holder (x499.dat) for the following reason: 1) I assume, that the newly created parts should be like reality. 2) Magnet.dat looks to me like a subpart that should not be like it (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Track Plan - final version?

(...) I'm always thinking of the aesthetic before the function, I suppose. I think we should be able to do it the same way we did the rest of the layout, the baseplates especially. Once the layout is finalized with track and baseplates, we have very (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

Looks like many table modules are based on Ben Fleskes' design over at PNLTC, and NELUG has adapted it. Surely, we won't start building without plans to work from, and I don't think anybody has started their tables yet at LUCNY, but good point (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes: <snip> (...) A reasonable person would have to ask, how would this question had been perceived if it had been directed to whoever perpetrated yesterdays events before they happened. Either they were commiting (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question

Hello, I’m doing some rendering for Building Instructions, and am coming across a little problem that I am not quite sure how to resolve. Here is the big picture: I am doing extremely high quality BI’s, using LPub, which means that the resolution is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

(...) Fest at Aldershot?!? Why would you take it there? What you should do with it.. if you ask me, which you aren't going to, but I'm not going to wait for your dismissal .. is SHIP it to Tallahassee, Florida USA, care of me. Taking it to fests is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>