  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ninja Parts Auction (3053)

Ninja Parts Auction These pieces are brand new and come from #3053 Emperor's Stronghold Bid progression will begin March 1st. If there is any question about an item, please ask before bidding. If there is a part from this set you want, but don't see (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  Re: Fence colours

Ah yes! The proverbial lattice fence pieces. Others have already described the 2 different styles. Actually there are 5 different Lattice styles (that I'm aware of) since they first came onto the scene circa 1968. For the 1x4 and 2x4 sizes Joshua (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  Re: What was I thinking in December?

You know, my Mom kept that letter for years, but when I saw the SW Lego article in the Wall Street Journal, we searched for it in vain. Otherwise you bet I would have sent it to them. -John Van Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) I'm referring to the one-and-only copy in 5840 Garden Playmates, a Belville set. (...) Only White, Grey, Red, as others have pointed out, that I know of. (...) White was pretty common: 6316 Accessories, 6379 Riding Stable, 4536 Hopper Car, and (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  Adding more meemory

I have one quesion is i possible to add another 32k ram chip to the handyboard? can IC acces this chip?, I understand that you use the existing address lines and add an inverter on the CE signal and rout it to another chip. Has anybody done this and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  Here's an idea... (was Re: Contest)

I do not have the resources to actually try this out for myself, but if somebody here wants to try this, I'd be interested in knowing if it works. The walls of the area are to be painted solid black. Several coats of paint may be necessary to (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  castle parts wanted

has anyone made the corner turret top piece? what about the large corner wall with the window? what about the 6090 porticullis holder with the groove? (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.586)

  Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races))

(...) Well your lame was pretty pathetic. You shouldn't expect any more than you're willing to give out yourself. (...) I think maybe I missed a meeting, I didn't know we were flaming against one another. If that was the case I probably would have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.586)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) guy;) But my (...) if there was (...) Er - tell me that wasn't a serious question? :)) One of the biggest pop stars around about 10 years ago. Charlene from 'Neighbours' (do you have 'Neighbours' in the States?)? 'I Should Be So Lucky'? 'Got (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  Where do I get Sharp GD sensors

Thanks for the info. I am decided on sharp, because I want to do wall following, now where do I get them. Also, where do I get some code for it, if there are any? Thanks much. (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  Re: Mindstorms Meeting hosted by TCS 2/27/99

(...) Urgh. I was in San Jose, at LinuxWorld Expo/Conf (very cool, btw. Larry Wall gave an awesome talk titled "Perl -- the first postmodern programmming language."). (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  IC Bible?

Where can I get the best IC manual there is? ___...___ Steve Wall Sir Sandford Fleming college Swall@flemingc.on.ca (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  More parts feedback

Here are my comments on the remainder of the parts in the vote. The "I don't have this part" comments are there so y'all'll know I couldn't verify the accuracy of this part, I only looked for obvious problems. I believe all of the patterned parts (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  (no subject)

Hi, have any of you guys tried wall following with 4 ir proximity detectors? I'm having trouble getting mine to work properly. I think the problem is with my program. I'll attach it in my next letter, hope someone could help. Thanks. F. Samonte (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  Power problems?

To all: I am currently constructing a Handy Board. Am I currently at the step (with the Handy Board) of testing it with the Interface/Charger board. The tests I performed earlier on the charger worked, and the tests so far with the Handy Board have (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  RE: Could IR ranging sensors be used with Rug Warrior board as we ll

Hi, I can only speak for the GP2D02: voltage requirement 5 volts very low power range 10cm to 80cm beam width at maximum range is about 1cm 1 input bit and 1 output bit required Cheaper,smaller ,less power, and easier to hook up than sonar I see it (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  Re: Active sensor scanning by RCX

It reads all three during the brief measurement period once every three milliseconds. In fact, it reads them in reverse order, certainly while running the standard Lego firmware. I think, under LegOS, you can change the rules completely if you want (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.585)

  Re: Wall Wart for RCX

I use a Radio Shack 12v 500mA AC to DC adapter, as per advice I found a long time ago by searching lugnet. Apperently it doesn't matter if it's AC, DC, or what polarity goes into the tip. (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  Re: building problems

Wow, good explanation Tom! All I want to add is that Anne, I use your method of construction for most of my new LEGO buildings. I call it prototyping. I build one wall (and then rebuild ... rebuild ... rebuild) until I get it the way I want it to (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.585)

  S'fest waffle

The meeting yesterday was a bit quieter without the carnage of BrikWars. But the centrepiece was impressive, Kev's walled city moving towards completion Like the two halves of the magical ring getting put together, my harbour slotted into place (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

dimension
(score: 1.584)

More:  Next Page >>