 Robotics / Handy Board / 5741
5740  |  5742
Subject:
Power problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:51:44 GMT

To all:

I am currently constructing a Handy Board.  Am I currently at the step
(with the Handy Board) of testing it with the Interface/Charger board.
The tests I performed earlier on the charger worked, and the tests so far
with the Handy Board have also worked.

  When I plug the 4-line telephone cable into the I/C Board and handy
board, the I/C board's 'CHARGE' Light lights up, and the Handy Board does
not appear to be recieving power.

I am using a 300mA 12VDC wall-wart with negetive pole/positive sleeve.

Please reply soon, as I'm trying to get this up and runing!  Thank you

Guy