 Marketplace / Auctions / 738
737  |  739
Subject:
Ninja Parts Auction (3053)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:08:17 GMT

Ninja Parts Auction

These pieces are brand new and come from #3053 Emperor's Stronghold
Bid progression will begin March 1st.

If there is any question about an item, please ask before bidding.
If there is a part from this set you want, but don't see listed, please ask.

Lot Qty Description Bid Bidder

A 2 Red Ninjas $4.00 minimum
B 2 Dark Gray 3x8x7 BURP 5.00 minimum
C 2 Dark Gray Slanted Decorated Wall 4.00 minimum
D 2 Brown Doors ~ 4 wide x 8 high 4.00 minimum
E 2 Black "log" walls 1x6x6 3.00 minimum
F 2 Drangon Wings    0
-----------------Roof Elements ------------------------
G 10 Blue angles 1x3 3.00 minimum
H 10 Blue angles 2x3 4.00 minimum
I 2 Blue angles 2x2   .75 minimum
J 2 Blue double angle corners 2x2 (use w/K) 2.00 minimum
K 5 Blue angle  3x4 3.00 minimum

Auction Rules
1. All bids should be sent via e-mail to Mark Parker  mparker@russell.com
2. Bid progression will be going1, going2, sold at a 24 hour increment.
First progression will be March 1st, 1999.  Updates will be posted to
lugnet.market.auction daily. Bidders will also get updates via email.
Updated bid progression can also be viewed from the URL
http://www.webcre8.com/technixchange/auction/parts/

3. All bids must be in US$.
4. I reserve the right to add and/or amend the auction rules.
5. Shipping will be from Tacoma, WA.  Shipping and handling charge is
US$1 for US residents.  Other residents, please ask me.
6. Payment - check or money order.  Money orders ship right away, checks
may get held.

--
Mark Parker
mparker@russell.com