 Robotics / Handy Board / 6323
6322  |  6324
Subject:
Adding more meemory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:43:06 GMT

I have one quesion is i possible to add another 32k ram chip to the
handyboard? can IC acces this chip?, I understand that you use the
existing address lines and add an inverter on the CE signal and rout
it to another chip. Has anybody done this and succeded?

Thank you in advnace for any help

Steve Wall
Sir Sandford Fleming college
Swall@flemingc.on.ca