 Star Wars / 613
Re: What was I thinking in December?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:27:50 GMT

You know, my Mom kept that letter for years, but when I saw the SW Lego
article in the Wall Street Journal, we searched for it in vain.  Otherwise
you bet I would have sent it to them.

-John Van

Jesse Long wrote in message ...
John VanZwieten wrote in message ...

If you have read my RTL Roll Call, you know that my claim to Lego fame is
that I wrote Lego just after Star Wars came out and suggested they make • Star
Wars Lego sets (I even included diagrams).  Of course they wrote a nice
letter back saying they just don't do licensing at Lego.

You have to send them a copy of that letter (if you still have it) and rub
their noses in it or something.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?