  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) this line concerns me very *very* much. (...) as a matter of fact.. yes.... while you *should* be able to enjoy modeling things using the existing library of LDraw elements, if i had known all along that you are 100% sans lego i would have (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: LEGO MindStorms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques

Hi Andreas Your project requires you face some very tough problems. I'd say that you cannot reach your goal, unless you add a lot of non-Lego hardware stuff to your robot and your building. IR communication is not appropriate, as it requires the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?

(...) OK, submission time is a go! submit@afolrecords.b...choice.com Please include: catagory of submission (make it up, ok?) name (can be a nickname, if you don't want your real name posted) e-mail a picture of the submission webpage if you have (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general, FTX) !

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers

(...) Not for the moment - it was a scratch build yesterday evening, after I saw yours, and it is now on display in the window of my cubicle at work, just next to the display stand with 'real' calipers and micrometers and such. I might take some (...) (15 years ago, 26-May-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Analogue sonar design.

Hi all, I'm trying to build a sonar circuit and connect it to my HandyBoard. I know Polaroid makes one, but I have no idea where to get it for little in Europe. I try to keep the interface as simple as possible, and I'll probably be using three (...) (26 years ago, 25-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  LEGO Work Shop @ Plant Recreation Centre

My wife saw this posted at the Plant Recreation Centre (Somerset @ Preston). Anybody know who's organizing this? *** Plant Recreation Centre is offering LEGO Work Shop Saturday February 5th 9:00am-12:00pm Cost $25.00 Age 8-12 Come build mechanical (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37F4B2C6.5A1298...ger.net... (...) For the development of my pressure sensor I used a digital pressure gauge that you can buy for checking tire pressure. ($8.00 at KMart) It requires removing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: micrcontroller speeds

Hi Replacing the 16MHz version with the 20 Mhz CPU would affect only the timer speed of the internal timers. We are using the MC and MD versoon of the 196. Connected to those timers are about the following : -PWM 1 & 2 -Wavegenerator (if it has one) (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Lego Network Protocol questions

(...) This is a possibility I hadn't considered, and it sounds reasonable to expect to see that effect at some point. I never tested how a second source affects echo reception, but it seems easy enough to test. If I get around to testing this I'll (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  RE: Tilt

The halobot I built uses a pure lego mechanism that does a similar trick with a rotation sensor ((URL) I use it for bump detection, but it would be serviceable as a tilt sensor. It takes a pretty good "tilt" to register the rotation sensor in a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) I don't know where the fun is for you, in the mechanics and programming of the RCX or in the conversion Postscript -> Plotter commands. If it's the first part you might want to look for a converter from Postscript to some simple Plotter (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: 3 Sharps at one Input

Hi Rainer, Very nice job ! You inspired me to build a kind of "general remote control box for test purposes", based on the time-multiplexed switch encoder. The (rough and wild) idea is to make a box with 3 potmeters, 4 switches, by which you can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  hovercraft

hi all now i think it's time to present you my application of as pure as possible lego hovercraft (URL) got 5 movies in mov format but my site is too small so if someone has some room for my movies... all of them have 19.3M the only one tricky point (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  hovercraft

hi all now i think it's time to present you my application of as pure as possible lego hovercraft (URL) got 5 movies in mov format but my site is too small so if someone has some room for my movies... all of them have 19.3M the only one tricky point (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic) !

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Hey you Yanks! Catch up with the "World's Mistake"

(...) Someone please correct me if I have this wrong, but I vaguely remember something about Thomas Jefferson being largely responsible for rejecting the metric system in this country - he had his own pet way of determing what should be a meter that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Charging batteries

(...) Well, I use my early-generation Sony Discman at work up to three hours a day (gotta tune out the whiners). This unit munches batteries! And I buy nothing but Duracells. So I made the big leap a couple months back and bought 4 AA Nickel metal (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! Mostly economic and social destuction, but in Iraq physical destruction as well! Recently South Korean farmers publicly commited suicide as an act of protest against flooding their countries markets with cheap (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) thank you, shiri! i was just coming to post, hopefuly, just such a thing. aaarrrghhh! posts are coming in so fast, can't respond to them all! the last thing i wanted to do was Castle World into "Castle WHIRLED"! please read the posts i've made (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  RE: NQC with C++ header file

(...) Well, not exactly. I guess I should elaborate. These rations are commonly used for scaling results. Of course if you do the division in integer you get 3, but what if you had an intermediate result that was 32 bits long. That's how Forth (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  OK-CONTEST #5 (Online contest for mindstorms users)

Hello to everyone on the list; I am very pleased to announce that OK-CONTEST #5. * What is OK-CONTEST ? OK-CONTEST is MINDSTORMS robotics on-line contest by managed with volunteer. * What is the meaning of the ON-LINE contest? The participant (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

More:  Next Page >>