 CAD / 16228
Re: New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 17:08:09 GMT

Philippe Hurbain wrote:

If you have some constructions details of your calipers, that would be
appreciated!

Not for the moment - it was a scratch build yesterday evening, after I saw
yours, and it is now on display in the window of my cubicle at work, just
next to the display stand with 'real' calipers and micrometers and such.

I might take some de-constructional photos when I take it home from work
again. It's just a flat, studs up build, no SNOT or anything. The lash of
the sliding part is a bit too large, and needs a re-design.

It (and your pages) was very popular at work, as all we're doing concerns
measurement technology (CMM:s, measuring arms, laser trackers etc.). Our
marketing director was very impressed by your frog scanner :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm