 CAD / 16223
Re: New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 06:53:42 GMT

(tried to answer yesterday, but something got wrong...)
\*Very* interesting, Philo! I just wish I had the white axle 16. :-(

You can easily build a slightly shorter span version using common axle 12!

Is it just me, or is the page 4 of the building instructions messed up?
Here too, something went wrong. Corrected now!

Philo