  Search Results: brasso
 Results 81 – 100 of about 350.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX Nameplate Tiles

Stupid project time! While at ECRG Rob mentioned it would be useful to have two tiles that said M and S for Master and Slave so one wouldn't get confused. I first grabbed a pair of black tiles with a really ugly Star Wars orange and white pattern on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brasso
(score: 0.254)

  Re: Stupid question time ...

Hi all, (...) Wow!!! Great tip!! Last weekend I bought Brasso and I used it to polish some windows that I have. They were all with the same amount of scratches. You almost couldn't see through them. I took some pictures of them, before and after (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.254)

  Re: Stupid question time ...

(...) The brass polisher Brasso is a mild abrasive, and will remove scratches with enough rubbing. It also removes printing. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.253)

  Re: Damaged Chrome Pieces

<snipped> (...) I have a few pics of a sword I turned into a crystal sword. I'm not the guy you're talking about, but here is a link to my gallery with the pics: (URL) those of you who can't wait for moderation, here are the deep links: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.253)

  Re: Damaged Chrome Pieces

<snipped> (...) I have a few pics of a sword I turned into a crystal sword. I'm not the guy you're talking about, but here is a link to my gallery with the pics: (URL) those of you who can't wait for moderation, here are the deep links: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.253)

  Re: Black Knight (Re: Joust for joy)

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:H3p4wI.IoC@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) I (...) think (...) Looks really cool. You could alwys take some brasso to the Harry Potter snake sheild to get a plain black shield. -- James (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 0.253)

  Re: restoring, 9v, track

(...) I use two methods to clean track. #1 Aggressive cleaning... use Brasso Silver Polish. this works the best! #2 touchup cleaning.. Rubbing alcohol Wayne (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.250)

  Re: restoring, 9v, track

(...) The timing of this thread is incredible!! (perhaps uncanny) -- since I was about to ask this same question. I know all about using alcohol from Wayne. So I tried a new household sponge soaked in 91% rubbing alchol (typical rubbing alchol is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.250)

  Re: Starfury(ish)

(...) I used the yellow tow trucky thingie with the grey dude ((URL) The canopy has the word ResQ printed at one end. I could brasso it off, but in the Port Block Yards context, ResQ works :-) (...) One of the bonuses in the Republic Gunship is two (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) Yeah. I heard the story somewhere about why it's not branded that way, but I forget--but if I go to Vienna, I will have to see it on stage. ;) I can never hear Leo Sayer the same 1970s way again. (Say, what is it with Parsons and the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brasso
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 6/01/02

(...) UFO printed 1/4 saucers + Brasso = gray 1/4 saucers. :^) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

Hi Frank and all, I just got around to reading this thread and it seems that you've already decided to bag the idea, but I wanted to make some comments. (...) I think this is the heaviest question here. Everything else stems from how this is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

brasso
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Plain white minifig head?

(...) Don't know, but I suppose you could take a skeleton head (from say Alpha Team) and a little smudge of Brasso and clean off the paint. I believe this works. Just a thought. (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

(...) Yeah, I've had a couple printing problems with Ep2 sets. In the Duel the lines are visible off on the two curve-wedges--but since I'll probably Brasso them anyhow, that's OK. On a Tusken raider minifig, the medium brown on the front of the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg: As the person that wrote this: (URL) can tell you that I have certainly come across dirty, already been chewed, bubble gum encrusted, snot caked, putty filled, milk spattered, larvae infested, and otherwise disgusting elements in my time. It (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brasso
(score: 0.236)

  Re: New 2002 Star Wars sets at Ozbricks!

"Aaron Coghill" <coghilla@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message news:GuFEL1.45B@lugnet.com... (...) These have also appeared at a major Melbourne retailer. Don't worry, I left some behind... ;-) This is how much each cost: 7103 Jedi Duel $18.67 7113 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.236)

  Re: o/` Spider Man, Spider Man, Does Whatever A Spider Can...o/`

(...) This, from the man who co-invented Stubbies™? Why would you even want to recover? (...) Like anyone's going to give up a Spidey this early in the game, for less than $8, anyways. (...) Solution: Fix priorities. Bachelordom = +LEGO -Family (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.year.2002)

brasso
(score: 0.234)

  Re: A study on a train front....

Your right, I have a few I bought for the kids that are different colors, but have printing on them. That's ok, a little Brasso and a coupla minutes and that is easily remedied.... (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.232)

  Re: 7143 review

(...) Um, sure. I agree the landing gear is flimsy. The green in the back of the set is ugly. The front nose seems too flat. The printing on the large curved slopes and the 2x4 45 slopes makes them pretty much useless (unless your motivated enough (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.231)

  Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items

To All, I am not totally sure where to put this, this goes under experience. LMK if there is a more appropriate place. My lovely and gracious wife, Lynn, decided to paint a newly purchased cabinet for one of our bathrooms. I got home on Tuesday, and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.230)

More:  Next Page >>