  Search Results: brasso
 Results 241 – 260 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) critical (...) I too like the new canopies. Always good to have new types of these. And in trans brown and red too! I'm mildly dissapointed that they don't have a hinge on the back. I miss the old days with canopies that connected to a 1x4 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

brasso
(score: 0.780)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) A well-known product in Australia, too, along with its stablemate Silvo. I remember only too well polishing my Girl Guide/Brownie badges every week with Brasso, so that I could go to meetings and sing songs like "Lullagulla, we delight, in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) Solution: Water and a soft towel. It's worked wonders for all the large Blacktron II panels I needed to brasso down. -Dave (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

(...) If I could have gotten plain Trans antifreeze panels, I wouldn't have felt the need to brasso the BTII ones. Unfortunately, most folks won't trade these easily. I wouldn't normally care, but it's the only large panel color I work with. Had I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) It's amazing what people think is still a sellable item, isn't it? I have had one too many bad deals from eBay (and one REALLY bad deal, that actually mad me angry because of the disparity between actual condition and advertised condition). (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.auction)

brasso
(score: 0.779)

  Shining up Brasso'ed clear parts?

Hey all, I recently worked off the printing on four of the trans-dark green 1/4 saucer UFO pieces from the Insectoids Arachnoid Star Base. It worked well except I'm left with a slight pattern of whorls, much like fingerprints, which were created by (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Vought F-4 Corsair

(...) I do, actually. It's not in my brickshelf account, yet. I need to redesign my whole web page but I just haven't made the time. (URL) the intro to the page. I did a cheesy diorama for it, as well. Just some things I had that I thought would fit (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.military)

brasso
(score: 0.778)

  2002 Alpha Team squid set @ TRU in Pinole, California

Hey all, At least one of the 2002 sets has made it to the West coast! I snapped up one of these (can't remember the set #, believe it's called "Mission Deep Sea") and after I discovered all the great parts, I immediately wished I'd bought at least (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.775)

  Re: shop@home goes up and upp and uppp!

(...) I got one just before Christmas at the old price with the extra horse - I meant I wondered if the price rise coincided with a 'second run' of the set with the problem corrected. (Not that I mind extra horses. NB: It takes alot of brasso and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.773)

  Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items

To All, I am not totally sure where to put this, this goes under experience. LMK if there is a more appropriate place. My lovely and gracious wife, Lynn, decided to paint a newly purchased cabinet for one of our bathrooms. I got home on Tuesday, and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.770)

  Re: 7143 review

(...) Um, sure. I agree the landing gear is flimsy. The green in the back of the set is ugly. The front nose seems too flat. The printing on the large curved slopes and the 2x4 45 slopes makes them pretty much useless (unless your motivated enough (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.769)

  Re: A study on a train front....

Your right, I have a few I bought for the kids that are different colors, but have printing on them. That's ok, a little Brasso and a coupla minutes and that is easily remedied.... (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.769)

  Re: o/` Spider Man, Spider Man, Does Whatever A Spider Can...o/`

(...) This, from the man who co-invented Stubbies™? Why would you even want to recover? (...) Like anyone's going to give up a Spidey this early in the game, for less than $8, anyways. (...) Solution: Fix priorities. Bachelordom = +LEGO -Family (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.year.2002)

brasso
(score: 0.766)

  Re: New 2002 Star Wars sets at Ozbricks!

"Aaron Coghill" <coghilla@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message news:GuFEL1.45B@lugnet.com... (...) These have also appeared at a major Melbourne retailer. Don't worry, I left some behind... ;-) This is how much each cost: 7103 Jedi Duel $18.67 7113 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 0.764)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg: As the person that wrote this: (URL) can tell you that I have certainly come across dirty, already been chewed, bubble gum encrusted, snot caked, putty filled, milk spattered, larvae infested, and otherwise disgusting elements in my time. It (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brasso
(score: 0.764)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

(...) Yeah, I've had a couple printing problems with Ep2 sets. In the Duel the lines are visible off on the two curve-wedges--but since I'll probably Brasso them anyhow, that's OK. On a Tusken raider minifig, the medium brown on the front of the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.763)

  Re: Plain white minifig head?

(...) Don't know, but I suppose you could take a skeleton head (from say Alpha Team) and a little smudge of Brasso and clean off the paint. I believe this works. Just a thought. (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.762)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

Hi Frank and all, I just got around to reading this thread and it seems that you've already decided to bag the idea, but I wanted to make some comments. (...) I think this is the heaviest question here. Everything else stems from how this is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

brasso
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 6/01/02

(...) UFO printed 1/4 saucers + Brasso = gray 1/4 saucers. :^) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.761)

  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) Yeah. I heard the story somewhere about why it's not branded that way, but I forget--but if I go to Vienna, I will have to see it on stage. ;) I can never hear Leo Sayer the same 1970s way again. (Say, what is it with Parsons and the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brasso
(score: 0.755)

More:  Next Page >>