 Local / Australia / 7702
Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:17:41 GMT

We have a product in the states called
"Brasso" that is actually a mild abrasive intended for metals -- basically
it's some kind of powdered mineral matter suspended in petroleum
distillates.

A well-known product in Australia, too, along with its stablemate Silvo.

I remember only too well polishing my Girl Guide/Brownie badges every week
with Brasso, so that I could go to meetings and sing songs like "Lullagulla,
we delight, in helping keep things clean and bright!". Despite the constant
repetition, I never did develop much interest in household cleaning :-)

Now to see if I have any in the cupboard ... it's been a lot of years and a
lot of houses since Girl Guides!

Kerry