  Search Results: brasso
 Results 141 – 160 of about 350.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question

Hi Kevin Yes like Brasso, you do have to rub a bit, but not as much, i found to be quicker and i think safer. Paul (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Welcome to the Wild Forest

(...) I really like your update! Economy of words and pictures that conveys so much...(there is elegance in simplicity) I like the mushroom? gathering pic and the use of Naboo swamp plants in a way I never thought of outside the cottage. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Question

(...) Four actually. Don't forget Darth Mauls head... Brasso is your friend... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: The Results of...

(...) Thanks for the update...glad to hear it went well = ) Interesting test...I found a few parts that are prime candidates... I think I am going to wait til I have a couple dozen or more elements in front of me, before I break ot the Brasso. The (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Hellooo?

Heheh, actually I am here, been busier then ever working because I plan to leave my job here at the College, Tired of State Politics and waiting for things to happen, Plus Babysitting College students is not fun anymore!! Caboose Crack? heheh nahhh, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Mini-Review of 6977 - Arachnoid Star Base

This set has been around for a while, so I suspect its been reviewed before. It was recently on sale for half-price ($40) at Zainy Brainy, so I'm reviewing it in terms of this new price. I've also seen it at KBToys heavily discounted. I had always (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) design. (...) This couldn't more true in the case of the UFO saucer sections. Orange and Black and Silver? Ugh! Brasso does require a bit of elbow grease but it works wonders and still leaves the piece with some its like-new sheen. I have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Question

(...) 3 actually. I won't ask my customers what I wouldn't accept myself. Brasso is YOUR friend, but not mine. :-) Dont take that as a condemnation of your practice, merely a statement of my preference. ++Lar (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Question

(...) I tried that tonight and my head melted! :-( I think I'll try brasso next time. Sigh... -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?

(...) They are preprinted :( but there is a little item called brasso that is supposed to be able to remove the printing. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B61AE216.5A9E%s...ink.com... (...) I (...) I might have said the same to you. I thought Brasso was British! But I dont have a can to hand to find out. A search on the web seemed to indicate (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Alpha Team Equipment

(...) Yeah, but I bet some careful application of Brasso would help with that little skin condition. (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) I assume you mean the designs painted on their torsos, legs, heads, hats, etc. The minifigs are molded out of solid plastic, so if you mean remove the "base color" of the minifigs, it can't be done. However, if you're talking about the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39EF98F8.F98177....com.au... (...) I assume you are referring to the Insectoid abdomens and the dark green saucer sections from Arachnoid star base? I also thought these parts were useless, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Question

(...) Paul, did the paint come off by soaking in the polish, or did you have to rub? If so, sounds similar to Brasso. I really want something which requires less elbow grease (my hands are already @^%*& enough without sitting polishing pieces by (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Question

(...) I re-tried nail polish remover (having unsuccessfully tried it awhile back) and it didn't do anything at all, even left soaking overnight. James, what brand were you using? The only things I have found that work are brake fluid (on trans (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: monitor

(...) Have you tried Brasso? I mean, if it works for LEGO.... :-) Maggie C. (who will not be held responsible if you try it and obtain disastrous results) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: monitor

(...) i don't think brasso will work... since the monitor is glass. someone else email me about some microfine polishing stuff called NicSand. I might try that. I only scratched it last night around midnight. thanks -chris (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?

(...) I finally tried this some time ago; it takes care and patience, but it works surprisingly well. Even on transparent elements the effect was very nice, leaving a non-clouded surface with none of that ugly UFO printing. Use caution on textured (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Pictures of a minifig scale tug ship

(...) Or a freighter? I'm a little confused. I can see where the UCS X-Wing parts have gone, and plenty of pieces from the Giant Robot set. Grey and yellow don't usually work together--makes things look like Vogon rejects--but in this case you've (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.814)

More:  Next Page >>