 Trains / 7923
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:59:38 GMT

Paul Rutenberg wrote:
I found something to take the paint off by mistake, i had somme white doors
from Model team that had turned yellow from the sun,(thought it was smoke, oh
well), i had a bottle of plastic polish i use for my Motorcycle windshield,

Paul, did the paint come off by soaking in the polish, or did you have
to rub? If so, sounds similar to Brasso. I really want something which
requires less elbow grease (my hands are already @^%*& enough without
sitting polishing pieces by hand!)

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page: