 Trains / 7918
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:51:45 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Dean wrote:
Four actually. Don't forget Darth Mauls head... Brasso is your friend...

Brasso is for those of you who lack nailpolish remover.  It works better, just
soak for a few min, and out it comes clean.

(acetone, or the replacements...works great on printed parts, that's how I
cleaned up my MF's for the LUGNET stickers+ childhood experiments [er,
torture])

James

I tried that tonight and my head melted! :-(

I think I'll try brasso next time. Sigh...
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html