 Trains / 7921
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:00:10 GMT

Hello
I found something to take the paint off by mistake, i had somme white doors
from Model team that had turned yellow from the sun,(thought it was smoke, oh
well), i had a bottle of plastic polish i use for my Motorcycle windshield,
well it took the paint off the doors like nothing, and the piece shined like
new, even though they stayed yellow, but it didn't hurt the piece at all and
was easy to use.(name of the stuff "Mothers Plastic Polish", its even american.
Just thought i would say.
Paul