 Space / 4113
Re: UFO - Printed or Stickers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:58:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:

I wondered if the designs on the large grey, round hull pieces are stickers
or printed onto the pieces?

They are preprinted :(
but there is a little item called brasso that is supposed to be able to
remove the printing.

  I finally tried this some time ago; it takes care and patience, but it works
surprisingly well. Even on transparent elements the effect was very nice,
leaving a non-clouded surface with none of that ugly UFO printing. Use caution
on textured slope pieces though, because the solvent in Brasso will smooth out
the slope as it removes the printing.

    Dave!