  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3581 – 3600 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Once Again, Legoville...

Your second city looks a lot better than the first. I think you are on the right track. I have some alternate suggestions that I don't think have been posted yet. Consider learning a bit about REAL architecture. I've found that this has inspired me (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Motor Drivers

I am trying to run a light with the motor outputs on the handy board. I looked up the spec on the L293D and it claims to be capable of 600mA constant and 1.2A peak. The miniature light I am using draws about 300mA. When the light comes on the handy (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Individual Minifig orders from Lego Direct

(...) Your thinking along the same lines as me. Brad said LARGE quantities(100-1000) so I imagine we could split them up into lots of what people want, order as a group. Just a thought. -John Rudy Grey Kepi, still not a one, ahhhh! (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: ZB Sale: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $45

This is an outstanding set. I paid over $100 for it and it was well worth it. If I wasn't so much in debt (from buying other LEGO sets), I'd see about picking up another one. I put this set along with some other space, aquazone, and arctic pieces (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Regarding bulk orders: a proposal

(...) Ah yes, a posted periodic summary might help Brad. Suggest posting a message to .lego.direct asking Brad if it would help him or not help him. (Or write to him at his published address legodirect@lego.com and ask.) Only Brad knows what would (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Thanks for wasting our time. :-/ (...) Rate for usefulness and appropriateness to the .lego.direct group -- the purpose of which is a communication channel to LEGO Direct (i.e., Brad). With that in mind, rate for both Brad and everyone else, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Minifig pics for web pages

Hmm. I'll try scanning the actual figures. I bet that will be nice and clear. thanks! Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:20000221.170133...uno.com... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Minifig pics for web pages

I'm trying to enhance my web page and I'd really like to use some minifig pictures. Unfortunately, the ones I have scanned from photos come out too blury. Does anyone know of publically available minifig pics (either photos or LDRAW stuff) that are (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Help with restoring old LEGO parts?

Hi, I have aquired a significant part of my LEGO collection from the children of friends and neighbors. The up-side of this is that I can get about $500-$1000 worth of LEGO for only about $50-$100. Furthermore, these collections often contain older (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Non-volatile memory storage?

Anybody know a way to store code in the non-volatile memory of the handy-board? If the board is not battery backed by the 12V pack I lose all memory in RAM. Thanks guys. P.S. I am also looking for a timing routine, a way to have a program run for a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?

Probably too much for just about anyone! The seller should probably auction off each set a piece at a time. They would get probably get more in the long wrong. I'd be surprised if anyone is willing to pay $8,000 no matter what it is! Ray Sanders (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  VLC Bulk Ordering

Well, Brad has sent a message... I did notice one odd thing... HE stated that a min of 1000 of one element would be needed then in the next paragraph he said 50 or 100 depending on the element size... Very odd. However, we as a group should discuss (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: the latest news

Hi Brad, and thanks. I do have one serious question for you about Bulk Sales. Have the classic LEGO window/door molds (known as #214 1-10 in the old 50's and 60's catalogs) been destroyed? Or are they still available for use? I know that #214/6 (2x2 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: the latest news

(...) You can't be serious...(?) A post getting a rating <20 in that group simply means that the person rating it didn't think it would be useful to Brad (90% of the posts probably aren't useful at all to LEGO or to Brad -- but that's not (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

brad
(score: 0.195)

  Re: the latest news

Brad, Please consider bulk sales of replacement parts that were introduced to replace parts that broke easily in the past. Examples include: The 12 tooth bevel gear that replaced the 14 tooth easily breakable thin bevel gear. The multicolor (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: the latest news

(...) The ratings indicate a reaction and collective recommendation to read. In the .lego.* groups, which are primarily intended as a communications link to the LEGO Comapny (.lego.direct in paricular), their primary reason for existing is to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Right. And it's not really that it's all that special/different/anomalous, either... In any group, the ratings are suggestions to read, for readers of that particular group. Brad is definitely a reader of .lego.direct and, arguably, he is by (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Add Marion Helmets, maybe in gray, and Shako<?> hats to the list. Masts in brown? (...) But people will get those ridiculous prices, maybe for quite a while. Many buyers just don't have the information about LD and S@H they need to avoid being (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) I think that your rating concept has potential, but is incurring "issues in interprtation and implementation" (...) I browse Lugnet liesurely and often ( I have more time than most-I work out of my home) I can sympathize w/ those who are (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.194)

  Re: the latest news

(...) <snip> (...) Sure, TLC is making money out of this. But let's face it, we (as avid fans) are totally thrilled about this. We spend a lot of money on lego, and we do it because we love lego. The bulk offering and any other things that Brad may (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.194)

More:  Next Page >>