  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3301 – 3320 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

(...) It depends on the date; I'm producing the West Coast A Cappella Summit on Nov 18/19, so that weekend is out. (...) I will volunteer for the Hayward event; I don't mind talking all day, either. We can figure out what to say.... I have enough (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.206)

  Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits

(...) That reminds me... Brad J. mentioned a few months ago that one thing LD is potentially considering as a website function for LSAH is allowing people to design and upload MOC's and let other people buy copies of them. Thus, indirectly, it may (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.206)

  Custom Kits & Communications

(...) I missed Dan's offerings. Larry, I have seen your hopper cars. Does anyone have a comprehensive list of sets being sold by individuals? I would guess it's short and sporadic. (...) Really? When and how did Brad say this? (...) I agree. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.206)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) Phone conversation -- January, I believe. No request, explicit or implicit, to keep the information private. I just remembered it yesterday. It's not a new or novel idea, so it didn't stand out at the time. (...) I just found a sheet of paper (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.206)

  Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes: <Dan Siskind is exiting the custom kit biz, but may make a CD of instructions available at some point> (...) Can you, or Brad, elaborate on this? It begs a lot of questions: - Any restrictions on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.206)

  Custom MOC kits (was: Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits)

(...) I certainly can't, since that's all I know, and I don't know anything else that I can't pass along (I haven't signed any non-disclosure agreements and haven't been given any private or secret or sensitive information except one thing from a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.206)

  (canceled)

brad
(score: 0.205)

  Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page

Larry, don't take this the wrong way, but... Aren't many of these prices extremely unrealistic? (I would say insanely unrealistic) 6x16 plates for 9 or 15 cents?? They consistenly go for 1-3 DOLLARS on any sale/auction page. If I found someone (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.205)

  Types of service offered for bulk ordering

I wanted to know what you all (especially Brad:) thought about the types of bulk ordering we will be able to do in the future from Lego Shop at Home (since according to Brad's latest post ((URL) all order fulfillment will come from them). Currently, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.205)

  Re: Bulk packs

(...) I don't think they ever said that they'll play requests. I think Brad J. did mention once or twice that they'll look at what we ask for, but I'm fairly certain he never promised to actually follow that feedback. Steve (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.basic)

brad
(score: 0.205)

  Re: Town/cities map

(...) Aw, say it ain't so, Brad! I have a bookmark to your website because I liked your cities. :^( Are you building anything else? ~Mark (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.204)

  GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California

On behalf of all of us in the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, THANK YOU for allowing us to display our train layout at Kidvention 2000!! We were treated very well, and we had a great time. All the people we talked to (MCs and 'Guests') seemed to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.204)

  Re: Awesome LEGO Arch

I love that part. I used it extensively in my "cutie store" building: (URL) Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:391ABDF4.D857ED...ich.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.204)

  Re: I got a Brickshelf

Hey, do you have any more detailed pictures of "PineStreet?" Kama Uzinama <kamauzinama@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fu9BFE.14A@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: R2-D2 from Target Stores

G'Day Anybody have a line on instructions for these R2's ? Brad ????? Cheers Oliver "Scott Devine" <sdevine@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FxABIM.Fxv@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Lego becoming a household name?

(...) What message are you all referring to? The only thing close I can find is (URL), where Brad says In creating this new enterprise [LEGO Direct] for the company, we take one more step towards reaching our strategic intent: we want to be the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Lego becoming a household name?

(...) Gak. You might have caught me out, there- I remember hearing something similar to "We want to be a household name" and thinking that it was already true. It may well have been that he said: (...) and I thought that they already were the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: WTB: Minifigs

Thanks for the information Brad. Some of those might work but I think most would look kind of strange with their various hats on inside the bus (firefighter and pizza chef, etc). Ponytails would hit the back of the seat also. I'm looking for people (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: My initial webpage and some thoughts

It looks like a great start! I like your compact fighter designs. Brad Jim Foulds <jim.foulds@att.net> wrote in message news:FtwuJw.BBL@lugnet.com... (...) things (...) The (...) a (...) investing (...) it (...) and (...) much (...) the (...) (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: thanks!

(...) LOL! :) I remember a time when I was having a tough time dealing with S@H/CA and I asked to speak with Susan - I was pretty shocked when I found out it was a ficticious name for dealing with them. OTOH, I've spoken with Brad - so sorry to bust (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad
(score: 0.203)

More:  Next Page >>