 Off-Topic / Fun / 5453
Re: thanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Miller writes:
Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote:
greater amount of imagination. (I am sorry to miss you all -- I will be
at "Opening Day" Saturday but have to return to the East Coast before you all
arrive in midweek.)

Uh-huh. Sure he will. More fuel for the relative-of-Susan-Williams fire...

:)

LOL! :)

I remember a time when I was having a tough time dealing with S@H/CA and I
asked to speak with Susan - I was pretty shocked when I found out it was a
ficticious name for dealing with them.

OTOH, I've spoken with Brad - so sorry to bust your bubble :)

-Tim