 Events / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
thanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:27:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd like to offer our thanks in advance for all of you who are contributing
your inspiration and creativity to the Kidvention, which is kicking off at
LEGOLAND in Carlsbad tomorrow. So to the members of LDraw, GMLTC, and BayLUG,
thank you -- we hope you have a terrific and productive few days. It'll be
great for everyone to see what you can do with a lot of LEGO and an even
greater amount of imagination. (I am sorry to miss you all -- I will be
at "Opening Day" Saturday but have to return to the East Coast before you all
arrive in midweek.)

Play Well!

-- Brad

Brad Justus