 General / 20127
20126  |  20128
Subject:
GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:31:42 GMT

On behalf of all of us in the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, THANK YOU for
allowing us to display our train layout at Kidvention 2000!!

We were treated very well, and we had a great time.  All the people we talked
to (MCs and 'Guests') seemed to enjoy our display, and we really enjoyed
talking to them and answering questions.  We hope we lived up to your
expectations!  Thanks to all the people who made the trip possible:  Heidi,
Lisa, Natalie, Brad, Tim, Kris, Bill - and all the others who we never got to
meet.

For those of you who missed seeing us there, we were set up on the 'Miniland
Overlook' above the Model Shop.  Great location, with enough cool breezes to
keep us Minnesotans from melting in the California sun.  <grin>

And if you missed seeing our layout, you missed your last chance.  That layout
is now history, we'll be starting on a new bigger better one here in a month
or two!  As we tell people, "We like to build..."

Pictures will be posted soon.  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam' to reply, or reach me at  gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com  !!)