  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 301 – 320 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Open Source Lego

(...) That sounds about right to me. (...) Whoops, wait...I need to interject something: I agree with you that not everything we might hear from TLC is marketing. However, it's all part of the _marketing strategy_, including the fact that AFOLs were (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) What may have confused people is if they were looking to some existing problem that this is supposed to be solving. It's actually not about solving a problem. It's about avoiding dilution of what the community is. LUGNET discussion groups were (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.801)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) by restricting Lego employees posting using their company email address to the .lego.* groups. It assumes it. It accepts it as factual without any argument whatsoever. Todd writes: "LUGNET discussion groups were founded for fans to talk to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

brad, justus
(score: 0.799)

  A letter to Todd

Todd, Let me start off by saying I respect all the work and effort you have put into creating this site, it truly is a great site, and I DO love your site! I have from the first time I came here, nothing will change that. And I know this is your (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I agree that it would be a little presumptuous to dictate to TLC too much about _how_ dealings should occur (as in expecting unreasonble things to happen), but it's not presumptuous at all to dictate (or let's say specify) _where_ official (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.797)

  Re: NDAs

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) be (...) it's (...) I agree. But for a while the only posts they responded to were rather rudely phrased. The posts that politely asked a question were ignored. LD needs to demonstrate that they will (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.796)

  Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.

(...) I thought I was the only one! Well, you forgot one thing, pictures! I put up some photos on Brickshelf of the meeting I didn't have with Lego Direct this morning. (URL) attendance were: Ben Roller (me) Hershey our cat Darth Maul Minifig (not (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 0.793)

  From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

I am under NDA so cannot go into a lot of detail, but I did want to post to say that and several other Lego Trains stalwarts have just completed the first ever LEGO(r) Train Summit. We have just spent Friday evening and all day Saturday meeting with (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.790)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

To All, Well, I have my own thoughts on this meeting, and I think it was a wonderful move for TLC & LD, and whatever is discussed, I am certainly glad there was an opportunity to do so. As someone who has been here since the beginning, I am hopeful (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

brad, justus
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Todd, can you explain the search function again?

(...) You should get this: (URL) doesn't see anything posted by Brad himself, so it starts with posts mentiong his name posted by others. (...) What URL appeared, and from what area (category) did you initiate the search? (...) I'd have to see the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.786)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) I really dislike posting simply to agree, but I agree with Dave very strongly and I have a feeling that this is one of those times when a single post will not get the point across, being dismissed as "one guy". LEGO Direct has been formed and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) Actually, Brad Justus left a note on this one in General/22981 pretty much stating that these sets are now available at LEGO Shop At Home for $4.99 each. According to him only 4816, 4817, and 4818 are available until they can secure 4819 for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.784)

  Todd, can you explain the search function again?

Todd: I have read the search function described at: (URL) I can't see that the instructions there work. For example: when searching "brad justus <10 >10", without the quotes, what ideally should I get back as a result set? What I got was stuff from (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.784)

  Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment Launch DC Super Hero Girls, LEGO Is Involved

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment Launch DC Super Hero Girls, LEGO Is Involved Warner Bros. And DC Entertainment In Partnership With Mattel Launch DC Super Hero Girls, A New Super Hero Universe Designed Just For Girls, Slated For Fall 2015 BURBANK, (...) (9 years ago, 23-Apr-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

brad
(score: 0.784)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Urp, good point In this one... sDscn1209.jpg (URL) from the left Larry Pieniazek – poly-LTC Peter Andersen - LD product manager Jorn Kristian Thomsen - Lead Lego trains designer from Billund James Mathis - PNLTC Jake McKee - Senior producer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

brad, justus
(score: 0.781)

  Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Hey, is anyone at LEGO Direct gonna step up to the place and field these Mac questions? I don't wanna sound rude, but the message below was posted more than 2 weeks ago...still no reply from anyone at LEGO Direct. I prolly wouldn't even notice, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Small adventurer sets

(...) LEGO S@H has ALL for $2.99 each. Call 'em. Brad Justus said so. Happy hunting, Aaron (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad, justus
(score: 0.779)

  Re: new 2001 catalog

(...) That's interesting, because I ordered the 7317 off (URL) for Christmas and it never came; on Dec. 26 I got an official-looking document saying it would be shipped March 1st, 2001. It would lower my opinion even more of TLC if they sent the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.778)

  Re: Zany Brainy in store postcard discount

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4xCtF.Krp@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) worth of (...) It is a reference to "High Traffic Outlet" which Brad Justus made in his posting when he announced that S@H had a limited (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

brad, justus
(score: 0.777)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes: <snip> (...) Things are falling into place nicely for the kid's play area at SuperTrain2001. If I haven't told you already, it is the largest train show in Canada, and in the top ten for North America. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

brad, justus
(score: 0.772)

More:  Next Page >>