  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2301 – 2320 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Now there's a resonable counter to my statement :) Actually, I find what you wrote there quite interesting, and would be interested in seeing your grading system when it is finished as well. (...) Well, it would probably be in their own (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi, See below: Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApL6B.Ms2@lugnet.com... (...) As long as the structure above it is ballanced, you could beef up the interior of the bottom section (with straight bricks) sufficiently to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: 2 New MOCs

Nice Stuff! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApJLu.JwC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: The BrickTopia Royal Palace

Brad I checked out the pics. Very cool. I really like the overall top shot of the city. Very nice indeed. Keep up the great work. How about crossing over and becoming a pure castle builder? You obviously have the talent. Take care. Andy (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  25+ people!!!

Here is the final info on people that are going to be at the meeting tomorrow: If anyone loses directions or anything like that, then you can call me at 949-859-8024 Wow! This is going to be our biggest gathering by far! Here is an update on the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Shell stations selling bigger LEGO sets near meeting location

I did forget that there is a Shell station selling the "larger" Shell LEGO sets near our house. They have 1253, 1254, 1255, and 1256. These are relatively cheap, fairly good size town sets. I have several copies of each and consider them excellent (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Lego Truck 1996

The aquazone display is pretty bland - just a bunch of BURPS. However, the space station is awsome! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GAAK1t.868@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Great Base! I don't necessarily think its unbuildable. With a few substitutions, I think I could build something similar (I have a LOT of the trans-blue parts). Very nice design. I like how all the sub-domes attach to the main body. I did something (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  What I'm looking for in trade

Hi guys, This is a detailed list of the parts I'm after in trade at the meeting. I have money or other parts to give in return. I'll repost what I've heard from others, but I haven't gotten all that much detail. If you want people to find parts, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes: How can I express myself! Whooo...ooohhhhhoooooo!!!!!!! I wasn't even old enough to get this set when I was younger, and now I can get it! My opnion of Lego has just skyrocketed! Thanks Brad! Rob (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Bravo, LEGO Direct! :-) And congratulations to The LEGO Company for having such a beautiful product in the first place. An 'honored set' certainly rises beyond the status of mere 'toy.' This LEGO Legend line will serve as a terrific showcase (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

I SWEAR FEALTY TO LEGO DIRECT! All Right, who wants to place bets to see who the first whiner will be? I mean, uhh there are bound to be people who can find something to complain about right. Everytime Lego makes a move in this direction (does (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

As another side comment, I'm personally very happy with the greater availability of parts, and the ease of connecting buyers and sellers. I VERY rarely sell things. I would say I'm a buyer 90% of the time, so I want the cheapest price possible. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

(...) set (...) with (...) Some people don't want the hassle of EBAY (sometimes you get a deal, but most of the time, you lose out!) or are scared. I think this is a lot of the reason why Brickbay prices (and prices people advertise on LUGNET) tend (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Very Nifty!!!! I'lll have to try that out. Now, I'll have to see how many of those crowns I have! Brad Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA77ss.Ay0@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) crown, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

Hi Richard, I agree that I didn't research this quite enough, but I think you're being a bit too harsh. Based on prices I had seen on Brickbay (which do tend to be higher than EBAY), the going rate for a complete set from the US (this seemsimportant (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GAK7u0.n1I@lugnet.com... (...) Yes - I agree that the buildings are getting smaller and not quite as nice. I'm running out of bricks and prime real estate! In my first building (the natural (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GAJI1t.Cy5@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually someone else thought Bricktopia was kind of "busy" looking. I designed the original buildings to stand alone, but I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  Re: July Suprise

(...) Don't get me wrong, I never said that it was, just read something on lugnet. Here it is, had to copy and paste, and if you want to read, find the whole truth and nothing but the truth and scroll all the way trowards the bottom and it is there. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.239)

  24 People now!

Wow! This is going to be our biggest gathering by far! Hi Folks, Here is an update on the attendees and info about them. Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia: (URL) is my trade page: (URL) want Paradisa (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.239)

More:  Next Page >>