Subject:
24 People now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:12:56 GMT

Wow!  This is going to be our biggest gathering by far!

Hi Folks,

Here is an update on the attendees and info about them.

Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts
I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm
Here is my trade page:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/trade.htm
I want Paradisa windows and monorail straights.

Henry Lim - Old Timer
Henry is bringing his mosaic of the Beatles and pictures of some bigger
stuff

Robert Powell and girlfriend - The last meeting was Robert's first
Robert is bringing some large trains and is going to set up some track to
run them on.
www.bob2cool.com

Scott Costello - Old Timer

Bryce McGlone - Old Timer
Bryce is bring his new 4 foot Mech!  He's also bringing his centaur mech
from the last meeting.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bryce
Bryce is looking for spiral gears (any color), throwbot ball socket joints,
and
throwbot gear boxes.

Dave Johann - Old timer
Apparently working like crazy on new MOC's for the meeting
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hardcore

Adrian Egli - New - Founded the SCLTC (Southern California LEGO train Club)
Adrian is going to bring his curved bridge
Adrian might have some old Technic sets up for trade, sets from the early to
mid '80's - 872 Gear Reduction Kit  and 8700 Expert Builder Power Pack and
possibly some other small Expert Builder and Technic sets.

Clark Stephens - New from San Diego

John Gramley - New from San Diego
Is going to bring a few small MOC's and pictures

Daniel Pearson - New from San Diego - Founded the SCLTC (Southern California
LEGO train Club)
http://et.sdsu.edu/dpearson/scltc/index.htm

Brian Stokes - First appeared at last meeting - Does train, town, pirate,
Star Wars - Just about everything!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=67dino
I have two big tubs of new and used LEGO to trade. There's a little bit of
everything in there (Technic, Space, Town....). I combed through the lot
once already and didn't see any of the pieces you were looking for but • there
is a monorail start/stop track section. Unfortunately, the start/stop
mechanism is nonfunctional although it could be fixed. Regardless though, • it
is a functional piece of track.

What I'm looking for are ninja and egyptian sloped walls and any Jungle
Adventurer pieces "Mayan" stuff. If anyone wants to part with their
Islanders or Achu minifgs I'll take those as well. There are some other
things I'll looking for as well so lets get this party started.

By the way, I have just about every 4.5 - 12 volt train set if anyone • would
like me to bring anything in particular (these are just for show, not
trade).  I also just acquired the 7710 train set (blue and yellow push
train) which I'll bring as well sense there are going to be some train
freaks there.

Dan Jassim - Old timer - Builds huge space ships (and some cool little ones
too)
He says he's planning on coming
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=DanJassim

Jason Southerland - New?

Rick Kujawa - Old Timer - Builds huge non-isometric stuff mainly with basic
blocks
Bringing his HUGE Eiffel Tower!
http://www.spacerocks.com/RWB%20Eiffel%20Tower.html

Jimmy Park and Girlfriend - Last meeting was his first time
Is bringing 3 huge bins of parts to trade.  He has lots of good stuff (my
opinion).  He wants minifigs.

Paton Ware - New from L.A.

Ted, Susan, David and Thomas Michon - This family has LEGO adorning their
entire house!  They have one numerous awards in LEGO contests.
They are bringing a HUGE 6x4 baseplate space base with cool lighting.
They are looking to buy unusual parts to use in train cars,
town layouts, and space stuff.