Subject:
What I'm looking for in trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:29:26 GMT

Hi guys,

This is a detailed list of the parts I'm after in trade at the meeting.  I
have money or other parts to give in return.

I'll repost what I've heard from others, but I haven't gotten all that much
detail.  If you want people to find parts, then I encourage other folks to
post.

If you have any of this stuff and don't want it, please bring it tomorrow:

6x6x9 straight windows from Breezeway Cafe and an airport set (tinted
blue) - I'd "pay" about $3-$5 in value each for these depending on condition
Large 6x6x9 Paradisa corner, curved clear panels (from 6416) - $2-$4 each in
value
Trans-White (Clear) Panel 3 x 4 x 6 with Curved Top from Sand Dollar Cafe -
$1 - $2 each
Trans-White (Clear) Panel 3 x 3x 6 corner with Curved Top from Sand Dollar
Cafe/6416 - $1 - $2 each
1x4x6 3-panel windows - black, red, or gray with light blue glass ( I'll
also take the black or yellow with dark blue, but I'm not as interested) -
$2-$2.50 each
Window bay 3x8x6 - black, gray, or yellow (gray is highest value)  $2.50-$4
depending on color and condition
1x4x6 3-paneled doors, but only in rare colors like the gray frame with
yellow door.  Maybe the dark/light gray combination - $2-$3 (but I wouldn't
want very many)
Brick, Arch 1 x 6 x 3 & 1/3 with Curved Top - any color - $.20-$.60
Brick, Arch 1 x 3 x 2 with Curved Top - any color $.20 - $.40
  White Fence Spindled 1 x 4 x 2  - $.50-$1.00
Fence Spindled 4 x 4 x 2 Quarter Round - any color - $1-$2
  Support 2 x 2 x 5 Lattice Pillar - any color - $2-$4
Straight monorail track - Not sure about value?  I pretty much have enough,
but will take more.  I'm not desparate for them, so I wouldn't be willing to
pay all that much.  I'd want them in pairs.

Lower Value:
Any kind of arches, any color - I'm most interested in white, then red, then
blue, then yellow, then whatever.
The 4x4x11? columns - black is nice, but pink, white, and brown would be
much more interesting - $.30 - $4 (for white). I'd prefer them in pairs.