 Castle / 9292
Re: July Suprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:06:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
                                  Nice try… but I don’t think so!
                            Foliage and shrubbery is all well and good,
            ~~~~~~~~But
Jimmy did imply that the now infamous “July Surprise” is B I G.
And as spiffy keen as green brush is, its simply not ‘big!’

The reason I preclude the ascertainment of foliage is because the surprise
is alleged to be big. And if the ‘Lego Classic’ was a marginal part of that
special then the -real deal- must be very, very big. Like a Shop at Home
exclusive castle set.

Although, I'm still hoping for castle walls, castle minifig accessories, or
a new minifig pack.

As an endnote, upon July 1st will Jimmy or somebody announce right away what
the surprise is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don’t want to wait till July 16th or something to finally find out.

                       Expectantly,
                                            --==Richard==--

       You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Michael Reynolds writes:
I think that the suprise is bulk foilage. I was reading around Lugnet, and
found someone, I think it was Hop Frog, or something along those lines, and
he or she claimed that Brian or someone from LEGO said that it was bulk
foilage. I do not doubt that he was lying, and hope it is bulk foilage!

Whoa, whoa, wait! Hop-frog? As in Richard Marchetti... Richard had no inside
info about the July surprise (unless he's holding back from the rest of
us... ;-)  Richard was just *speculating*, i.e. guessing. Or, more likely,
he was exercising wishful thinking. ;-) We can still *hope* that it is bulk
foliage, but there is no evidence for that. I personally am holding any high
hopes until I see this "surprise" in my own eyes...

Me too, although I'll confess I'm socking away a little dough in case it
*is* super cool. ;)

-Shiri (not born a skeptic, but trained to be that way)

James
"Not a skeptic...A realist."
(spot the reference)

Don't get me wrong, I never said that it was, just read something on lugnet.
Here it is, had to copy and paste, and if you want to read, find the whole
truth and nothing but the truth and scroll all the way trowards the bottom
and it is there.