 Castle / 9286
Re: July Suprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:45:41 GMT

                                   Nice try… but I don’t think so!
                             Foliage and shrubbery is all well and good,
             ~~~~~~~~But
Jimmy did imply that the now infamous “July Surprise” is B I G.
And as spiffy keen as green brush is, its simply not ‘big!’

The reason I preclude the ascertainment of foliage is because the surprise
is alleged to be big. And if the ‘Lego Classic’ was a marginal part of that
special then the -real deal- must be very, very big. Like a Shop at Home
exclusive castle set.

Although, I'm still hoping for castle walls, castle minifig accessories, or
a new minifig pack.

As an endnote, upon July 1st will Jimmy or somebody announce right away what
the surprise is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don’t want to wait till July 16th or something to finally find out.

                        Expectantly,
                                             --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Michael Reynolds writes:
I think that the suprise is bulk foilage. I was reading around Lugnet, and
found someone, I think it was Hop Frog, or something along those lines, and
he or she claimed that Brian or someone from LEGO said that it was bulk
foilage. I do not doubt that he was lying, and hope it is bulk foilage!

Whoa, whoa, wait! Hop-frog? As in Richard Marchetti... Richard had no inside
info about the July surprise (unless he's holding back from the rest of
us... ;-)  Richard was just *speculating*, i.e. guessing. Or, more likely,
he was exercising wishful thinking. ;-) We can still *hope* that it is bulk
foliage, but there is no evidence for that. I personally am holding any high
hopes until I see this "surprise" in my own eyes...

Me too, although I'll confess I'm socking away a little dough in case it
*is* super cool. ;)

-Shiri (not born a skeptic, but trained to be that way)

James
"Not a skeptic...A realist."
(spot the reference)