 Castle / 9290
Re: July Suprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Foliage and shrubbery is all well and good...

Then, perhaps it will be a castle set WITH shrubbery -- with some shrubbery
placed together in one spot, and more shrubbery placed together elsewhere,
only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path
running down the middle...

-- Hop-Frog