 Castle / 9282
9281  |  9283
Subject:
July Suprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 02:00:13 GMT

I think that the suprise is bulk foilage. I was reading around Lugnet, and
found someone, I think it was Hop Frog, or something along those lines, and
he or she claimed that Brian or someone from LEGO said that it was bulk
foilage. I do not doubt that he was lying, and hope it is bulk foilage!

Michael