  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Baroque Villa

Thanks - Baroque is REALLY hard to do with LEGO due to the limited supply of curved elements and the difficulty in reproducing all the ornamentation. Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G4IGLB.329@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New Part whole 6002 (needs work)

Oh Yeah! I've been waiting forever for this part! I love to use the straight version. I checked out your part. It looks really good. My only possible complaint is that the 1x2 straight portion at the very bottom (that would accept 2 studs in a row) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: NEW Star Wars sets appearing on Ebay

Thanks for posting that. I could see some details on these sets I couldn't see before. The tie set comes with a 2x2 latice support like in the movie-maker set. There is one on the lower-right of the box (not attached to the main model). Hopefully, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: creating parts?

Hey Chris, I see a lot of cool parts marked "completed" on that tracker. How can we get such parts? The only links I see are to the author's email addresses. It seems kind of obnoxious to have everyone sending email to the authors to get parts. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

Shell has a set of 3 different buildings, 1254, 1255, and 1256 available at their stations. These sets are reasonably priced and come chock full of great town pieces. You can get these sets at any Shell station with a $10 fill-up (at least in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

Excuse me if this is old news to some of you, but this came as a complete surprise to me, so I figure that other folks may not know either. Shell stations in the US (sighted in Orange County California) are now selling much larger sets than (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle!

Looks nice! It's nice to see some other Aquazone MOC's Do you have any more close-up shots? I'd be particularly interested in seeing the mini-fig compartment. Rick Hallman <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4LH83.LvK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: New part 30094

Could you describe a bit more what this part is or provide a link to an image? thanks Robin Sayce-Jones <robin.sayce-jones@f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4LCrs.BBJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

I almost popped out of the moving car as we pulled into the gas station and I saw the sign showing these sets. I had never seen these sets before and they are pretty decent town sets (when LEGO provides no regular town sets any more) and pretty (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

I managed to find a few more 1254's. These are VERY hard to find. I went to at least 5 different shell stations and they only carried them at the one where I got the original sets. Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

I can't wait to get your optimization! The latest version of MLCAD is much faster than the previous one (since it tries not to redraw the entire model), but this sounds fantastic! Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle!

I posted some help on POV-RAY camera angles a bit back in one of the CAD newsgroups. Here is the easiest way to do it (assuming you are using MLCAD). Load up MLCAD with your model. Have one view showing the front, and another from the top. Go over (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY

When I use light trans-blue parts in MLCAD, they become dark trans-blue in POV-RAY. I can use another blue color, but its not quite right. I've seen other people complain about this, saying is a bug in L3P or something (which I'm using to convert (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY

Thanks for posting this Bram. How would I use this? (Assuming I am using MLCAD, l3p, and then POV-RAY)? Is there a way to make it a global include for POV-RAY? If I have to keep manually including it, that would be kind of annoying. I guess I could (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

Almost all Shell stations have those little sets. The 125x (like 1254, 1255, 1256) sets are the hard ones to find (the ones that apparently only are being sold in CA). Has anyone else in the US seen these? doug mulvaney <douglasm@cisunix.unh.edu> (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

I am willing to post a "please no solicitation" note on future posts. I was not only concerned about myself, but about other people (especially new people) who might be put off by this, especially by some overly agressive folks. A lot of people are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Fix for Trans - light - blue showing as trans-dark-blue in POV-RAY

I recently posted to lugnet.cad.ray asking for a solution to this problem. When you use L3p to convert .dat files to .pov, it seems to convert the trans-light-blue parts into trans-dark-blue. Based on the suggestions, I think I've isolated the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY

Hi Larry, I just tried using 43 for 41 and it comes out looking way too green. I found the solution though. Check out my next post in lugnet.cad.ray! Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4pro0.64M@lugnet.com... (...) The (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?

That's funny, Since my model was up for voting, the thought of trying to stuff the votes did pop into the back of my head. I harnessed my morals though and registered my one and only vote (for my model). Actually, I kind of like the train model (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Fix for Trans - light - blue showing as trans-dark-blue in POV-RAY

Here is another sample of conversion to the "correct" color. Here is the original (with the darker trans-blue windows): (URL) is one with the trans-light-blue color corrected: (URL) this case, I think that the "incorrect" (i.e. dark blue) original (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>