 Space / 4878
Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 05:14:22 GMT

Looks nice!  It's nice to see some other Aquazone MOC's

Do you have any more close-up shots?  I'd be particularly interested in
seeing the mini-fig compartment.

Rick Hallman <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message
For all your under-water and space needs!

The Bumble Bee one man utility vehicle is the only choice! capable of • taking
pressure up to 3 tons PSI and that pressure armor is also space armor! • With
a few modifacations to the power units it can become the ultimate militia
vehicle, underwater defense, or personal yacht! Contact Griffon Industries
at Sephiroths@remove.hotmail.com for more information or to order your • very
own Bumble Bee!

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'

Rick