 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 575
574  |  576
Subject:
Light trans blue in MLCAD comes out as trans dark-blue in POV-RAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 04:23:19 GMT

When I use light trans-blue parts in MLCAD, they become dark trans-blue in
POV-RAY.

I can use another blue color, but its not quite right.  I've seen other
people complain about this, saying is a bug in L3P or something (which I'm
using to convert the files).

Does anyone know which software is to blame for this translation (MLCAD,
L3P, or POV-RAY)???

Is there a work-around?

thanks